Zilla Swasthya Samiti Nabarngpur is inviting applications to fill the posts of AYUSH, Pharmacist, ANM, Staff Nurse, Rehabilitation worker, MO, Block Data Manager on contract basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
Some Posts in Detail:
1. AYUSH: 18
2. Pharmacist: 08
3. ANM: 04
4. Staff Nurse: 42
5. Rehabilitation worker: 06
6. Medical Officer: 08
7. Block Data Manager: 03
Total Posts: 98
Age: Candidates age must be in between 21 to 65 years as on 01-10-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. AYUSH: Candidates must possess B.A.M.S/B.H.M.S and completed Internship from a recognized University by Odisha State Council of Ayurvedic and pass Odia up to M.E Standard.
Remuneration: Rs. 20,880/- p.m + PI
2. Pharmacist: Candidates must possess Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University by PCI should have registered under Odisha State Pharmacy Council.
Skills: Computer proficiency (MS Office)
Remuneration: Rs. 11,011/- + PI
3. ANM: Candidates must pass H.S.C and ANM Course from a recognized Institute by INC and registered under Odisha Nursing Council.
Remuneration: Rs. 10,644/- p.m + PI
4. Staff Nurse: Candidates must possess Diploma in General Nursing & Midwife Course/B.Sc Nursing from a recognized University by INC and registered under Odisha Nursing Council.
Skills: Able to read, write and speak odia.
Remuneration: Rs. 13,678/- p.m + PI
5. Rehabilitation worker: Candidates must pass 10+2 and Multi Rehabilitation worker course from a recognized Institute and Diploma in Physiotherapy with one year experience in Hospital.
Remuneration: Rs. 15,215/- p.m + PI
6. Medical Officer: Candidates must possess MBBS with completed compulsory internship and MD in Pediatrics from a recognized University by MCI and valid registration from Odisha council of Medical.
Remuneration: Rs. 76,150/- p.m and Rs. 92,668/- p.m (for Pediatrics)
7. Block Data Manager: Candidates must possess Graduation with minimum 50% of marks and PGDCA/DCA from a recognized University.
Remuneration: Rs. 12,789/- p.m + PI
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the Academic marks/test/viva voice.
How to Apply: Candidates have to download application form through www.nabarangpur.nic.in
Eligible Candidates may send their application form, along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on or before 05-11-2018 by 05.00 p.m through Speed Post/Registered Post.
CDM & PHO-cum-District Mission Director,
District HQs Hospital,
Pin – 764 059,