West Bengal Postal Circle has given a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Postman/Mailguard on direct recruitment basis.
Name of the Post: Postman/Mailguard
No: of Posts: 266
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 27 years as on 24-11-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th Class from a recognized University and valid license of two wheeler or light motor vehicle.
Skills: Knowledge of working on computer and knowledge of local language.
Pay Scale: Rs. 21,700 – 36,100/- p.m.
Fee: Cost of Application form registration: Rs. 100/-
General male and OBC candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 400/- through fee payment challan.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the aptitude test.
Syllabus of Aptitude test:
1. General knowledge: 25 marks
2. Mathematics: 25 marks
3. English: 25 marks
4. Regional language: 25 marks
Total: 100 marks, Duration of the exam: 120 minutes.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://cpmgwbrecruit.in/drpmmgoct18/
1. Open the website http://cpmgwbrecruit.in/drpmmgoct18/ and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 24-11-2018
Last Date for Payment of fee: 28-11-2018
Assistant Director (Recruitment)
West Bengal Postal Region,
Kolkata – 700012.