WEBCSC Recruitment 2019 – 18 Grade-III, AG-III, Field Supervisor Posts
Co-operative Service Commission, West Bengal (WEBCSC) is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Field Supervisor Grade-III, Assistant Grade-III, Supervisor Grade-III, Grade-III, Assistant Grade-I in different co-operative institutions.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Field Supervisor Grade-III: 02
2. Assistant Grade-III: 04
3. Supervisor Grade-III: 01
4. Grade-III: 10
5. Assistant Grade-I: 01
Total Posts: 18
Age: Candidates age must be minimum 18 years, maximum age is 40 years, age is relaxable by 5 years i.e 45 years for reserved candidates
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with basic computer knowledge.
1. Field Supervisor Grade-III: Rs. 20,000/- p.m.
2. Assistant Grade-III: Rs. 24,319/- p.m.
3. Supervisor Grade-III: Rs. 20,783/- p.m.
4. Grade-III: Rs. 21,559/- p.m.
5. Assistant Grade-I: Rs. 23,549/- p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the written examination and Interview.
Fee: General, OBC candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 200/-, Rs. 40/- for reserved candidates which must be paid through online mode
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://www.webcsc.org/
1. Log on to the website http://www.webcsc.org/
2. Click on the apply button for the respective post
3. Pay the Fee and fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 23-01-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 25-02-2019
Co-operative Service Commission, West Bengal (WEBCSC),
Khadya Bhawan Complex,
11A, Mirza Ghalib Street,
Kolkata – 700087.