Women & Child Development Department, Mysore (WCD Mysore) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Anganwadi Worker, Mini Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper under the establishment.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Anganwadi Worker: 22
2. Anganwadi Helper: 125
3. Mini Anganwadi Worker: 03
Total Posts: 150
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 35 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass SSLC for the post of Anganwadi, Mini Worker, 4th class for the post of Anganwadi Helper
Skills: Knowledge of Kannada language is required
Salary: Salary will be paid according to the Government of Karnataka norms
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in/
1. Logon to the website http://anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in/
2. Click on the respective district and respective post you want to apply and press submit button.
3. Fill the details in the application form and upload a recent passport size photograph
4. Submit the application form and take the printout for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 03-10-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 02-11-2018
Women & Child Development Department,