WCD Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 – 282 Water Conservation Officer Posts
Water Conservation Dept Maharashtra (WCD Maharashtra) is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Water Conservation Officer on contract basis.
Name of the Post: Water Conservation Officer(Civil)
No: of Posts: 282
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 38 years as on 01-01-2018.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Diploma in Civil Engineering with qualify in MSICT certificate from a recognized University with experience in the related field.
Remuneration: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- p.m + 4,300/- G.P.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the Online Test/Interview.
Fee: General candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 300/-, Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates which is deposited through online mode.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.maharashtra.gov.in
1. Log on to the website www.maharashtra.gov.in
2. Click on the apply button to get the application form
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 26-12-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 15-01-2019
Water Conservation Officer,
Water Conservation Dept Maharashtra,
Aurangabad – 431 101,