WBWCDSW Recruitment 2018 – 01 Sr Consultant Post
Department of Women and Child Development and Social Welfare, West Bengal (WBWCDSW) is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Senior Consultant State Nutrition Mission on contract basis under Pragati Development Services Limited (PDCSL).
Name of the Post: Senior Consultant State Nutrition Mission: Monitoring, Evaluation including Surveillance and Data Analysis.
No: of Posts: 01
Age: Candidates age must be in between 35 to 50 years as on 01-01-2018.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess PG Degree in Statistics/Operation Research/Computer Application or PG Degree with Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized University with minimum 5 years of working experience at the State Level in the field of M&E or Data Analysis.
1. Proficiency in Data analysis and report writing.
2. Proficiency in English and Bengali-oral and written and Knowledge of Computers.
Remuneration: Rs. 80,000/- p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.westbengal.gov.in
1. Log on to the website www.westbengal.gov.in
2. Click on the apply button to get the application form
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 14-12-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 30-12-2018
Pragati Development Services Limited,
Department of Women and Child Development and Social Welfare,