WBSRLM Recruitment 2018 – 02 Block Programme Manager Posts
West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Block Programme Manager on contract basis under the Panchayats & Rural Development Department.
Name of the Post: Block Programme Manager
No: of Posts: 02
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess PG/Graduation in any subject with mathematics from a recognized University with minimum 2 years of experience.
1. Good communication skills (both oral and writing) in English, Bengali & Hindi.
2. Proficiency in working with MS office is must.
Remuneration: Rs. 25,000/- p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written test, Group Discussion, Computer Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.wbprd.gov.in
1. Open the website www.wbprd.gov.in and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 11-11-2018
West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM),
Panchayats & Rural Development Department,