WBHRB Recruitment 2019 – GDMO Post
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of General Duty Medical Officer under Health & Family Welfare Department on temporary basis.
Name of the Post:
General Duty Medical Officer
Candidates age must not be more than 35 years as on 01-01-2019. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates must possess MBBS from a recognized University by MCI.
Rs. 15,600 – 42,000/- + G.P Rs. 5,400/-
General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 210/- and no fee for SC/ST category candidates through Net Banking Only
Candidates are selected based on the performance in the interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online through www.wbhrb.in
1. Log on to the website www.wbhrb.in
2. Click on the apply button for the respective post
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 12-03-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 21-03-2019
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB),
Benfish Tower (1st & 2nd Floor),
Kolkata – 700091
Phone: 2357 0085.