VMC Recruitment 2019 – 51 Anganwadi Worker, Helper Posts
Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC) is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Anganwadi Worker, Helper under different wards (ICDS).
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Anganwadi Worker: 14
2. Anganwadi Helper: 37
Total Posts: 51
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 33 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Anganwadi Worker: Candidates must pass 10th Class from a recognized board.
Salary: Rs. 6,300/- p.m.
2. Anganwadi Helper: Candidates must pass VII Class from a recognized board.
Salary: Rs. 3,200/- p.m..
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in their interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://www.vmc.gov.in/
1. Logon to the website http://www.vmc.gov.in/ and click on careers option to fill the online application
2. Click on the respective post you want to apply and fill all the details in the application form
3. Upload a recent passport size photograph and submit the application form duly filling all the particulars
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 01-01-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 20-01-2019
ICDS, Urban Project,
1st Floor, Ward Number-6,
Vadodara Municipal Corporation,