UPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 392 NDA & NA Exam (I) 2019
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts under National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination(I) 2019 on direct recruitment basis.
Name of the Examination: NDA & NA Exam (I) 2019 (National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination(I) 2019)
Name of the course & No: of vacancies:
1. National Defence Academy: 342
2. Naval Academy: 50
Total Posts: 392
Age Limit: Candidates age must be born not earlier than 02-07-2000 and not later than 01-07-2003.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 of School Education with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or University.
Fee: General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 100/- in the form of cash or by using NET Banking/Master Card/Debit card.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Preliminary/Mains and Personality Test.
Syllabus for NDA & NA (I) Exam 2019:
(i) English (ii) General Knowledge (iii) Mathematics
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.upsconline.nic.in
1. Open the website www.upsconline.nic.in and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 09-01-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application form & Payment of Fee: 04-02-2019
Exam Date: 21-04-2019
Union Public Service Commission,
New Delhi – 110 069