UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019 – 117 JE, Chemist, Asst Accountant Posts
U.P Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (UPRVUNL) is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Junior Engineer (Trainee), Chemist Grade-II, Assistant Accountant, Office Assistant Grade-III on direct recruitment basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Junior Engineer (Trainee): 47
2. Chemist Grade-II: 27
3. Assistant Accountant: 26
4. Office Assistant Grade-III: 17
Total Posts: 117
Candidate age must be in between 18 to 40 years as on 01-01-2019. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Junior Engineer (Trainee): Candidates must possess Diploma (Civil Engineering) from a recognized Institute.
Pay Scale: Rs. 44,900/- p.m.
2. Chemist Grade-II: Candidates must possess M.Sc in Chemistry from a recognized University.
Pay Scale: Rs. 36,800/- p.m.
3. Assistant Accountant: Candidates must possess B.Com from a recognized University.
Pay Scale: Rs. 29,800/- p.m.
4. Office Assistant Grade-III: Candidates must possess B.Com from a recognized University with typing speed of 35 w.p.m in Hindi and 40 w.p.m in English is required.
Pay Scale: Rs. 27,200/- p.m.
Knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari Script is required.
General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 1000/-, Rs. 700/- for SC/ST/BC candidates through online mode.
Candidates are selected based on the performance in the interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online through www.uprvunl.org
1. Open the website www.uprvunl.org and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 21-02-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 21-03-2019
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 24-03-2019
To the Secretary,
U.P. Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Sewa Aayog,
Room no. 1025,
Shakti Bhawan Extn,
Lucknow – 226 001