Tamil Nadu Public Works Department (TNPWD) is inviting Online applications to fill the posts of Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices under the establishment.
Name of the category & No: of Posts:
1. Graduate Apprentices: 54
(i) Civil Engineering: 42
(ii) Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 12
2. Technician Apprentices: 109
(i) Civil Engineering: 91
(ii) Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 18
Total Posts: 163
Age: Candidates age must be as per the rules of the Apprenticeship.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Graduate Apprentices: Candidates must possess B.E/B.Tech in the relevant disciplines from a recognized University.
Stipend: Rs. 4,984/- p.m.
2. Technician Apprentices: Candidates must possess Diploma (Engg/Technology) in relevant disciplines from a reocgnized Institution.
Stipend: Rs. 3,542/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the Certificates Verification.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through https://mhrdnats.gov.in
1. Open the website https://mhrdnats.gov.in and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 01-09-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 15-09-2018
Public Works Department,