Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is inviting Online applications to fill the posts under Group-II Services by conducting a Combined Civil Services Examination-II.
Name of the Examination: Combined Civil Services Examination-II (Group-II Services)
Name of the Post, Name of the Department & No: of Posts:
1. Industrial Co-operative Officer (Industries & Commerce Department): 30
2. Probation Officer (Social Defence Department): 12
3. Junior Employment Officer (Employment & Training Department): 16
4. Probation Officer (Prison Department): 18
5. Asst Inspector of Labour (Labour Department): 26
6. Sub Registrar (Tamil Nadu Registration Department): 73
7. Special Assistant (Vigilance & Anti corruption Department): 02
8. Municipal Commissioner (Tamil Nadu Municipal Department): 06
9. Assistant Section Officer (Law Dept in Secretariat): 16
10. Assistant Section Officer (Finance Dept in Secretariat): 16
11. Assistant Section Officer (Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat): 01
12. Assistant Section Officer (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission): 04
13. Assistant Section Officer Cum Programmer (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission): 02
14. Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives: 39
15. Audit Inspector (Religious & Charitable Endowments Administration Dept): 30
16. Assistant Inspector (Local Audit Fund Department): 97
17. Handloom Inspector (Handlooms & Textiles Department): 23
18. Senior Inspectors (Milk Production & Dairy Development Department): 48
19. Senior Inspector (Dept of Registrar & Co-operative Societies): 599
20. Supervisor (Tamil Nadu Agri Marketing Dept): 118
21. Audit Assistant (Rural works department): 09
22. Executive Officer (Town Panchayats Department): 01
23. Revenue Assistant (Revenue Department): 11
Total No: of Posts: 1199
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 30 years as on 01-07-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in relevant disciplines from a recognized University.
1. Rs. 37,200 – 1,17,600/- for post no. 1
2. Rs. 36,900 – 1,16,600/- for posts no. 2 to 7
3. Rs. 36,400 – 1,15,700/- for posts no. 8 to 13
4. Rs. 35,600 – 1,12,800/- for posts no. 14 to 18
5. Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- for posts no. 19 to 20
6. Rs. 19,500 – 62,000/- for posts no. 21 to 22
7. Rs. 20,600 – 65,500/- for post no. 23
Fee: Candidates may pay the fee either through online mode or offline mode
Online mode: Candidates may pay the fee of Rs. 250/- towards examination fee, Rs. 150/- towards registration fee through NET Banking/Credit Card/Debit card.
Offline mode: Candidates have to pay fee through offline mode at SBI/Indian Bank by challan.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the written examination and Interview
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
1. Log on to the website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
2. Click on the apply button for the respective post
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 10-08-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 09-09-2018
Last Date for payment of fee: 11-09-2018
Written Test Date: 11-11-2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission,
Tamil Nadu – 600003.