Thane Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019 – 179 Nurse, ANM, MO Posts
Thane Municipal Corporation is conducting recruitment to fill the posts of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, ANM, on contract basis under National Urban Health Mission.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Medical Officer: 11
2. GNM: 84
3. ANM: 47
4. Lab Technician: 24
5. Pharmacist: 12
6. QA Programme Assistant: 01
Candidates age must be maximum 38 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Medical Officer: Candidates must possess MBBS from a recognized University.
Salary: Rs. 51,408/- p.m.
2. GNM: Candidates must pass Diploma (GNM) from a recognized Institution.
Salary: Rs. 29,376/- p.m.
3. ANM: Candidates must complete SSC with Qualify in ANM Course from a recognized Institution.
Salary: Rs. 18,304/- p.m.
4. Lab Technician: Candidates must possess B.Sc with DMLT Course from a recognized Institution.
Salary: Rs. 29,400/- p.m.
5. Pharmacist: Candidates must possess D.Pharmacy from a recognized Institution.
Salary: Rs. 19,584/- p.m.
6. QA Programme Assistant: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree with Qualify in MS-CIT Examination from a recognized University.
Salary: Rs. 19,339/- p.m.
Candidates are selected based on the performance in the Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates may send the application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on or before 25-03-2019 by 5.30 p.m.
Medical Health Officer,
Thane Municipal Corporation,
Thane – 400606,