AWES Recruitment 2018 – 8000 PGT, TGT, PRT Posts
Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) is inviting Online applications to fill the posts of PGT, TGT, PRT in 130 Army public schools on regular or contract basis.
Name of the Posts: PGT, TGT, PRT
No: of Posts: 8000
Age: Age is described as follows:
(i) Fresh candidates: Candidates age must be below 40 years.
(ii) Experienced candidates: Candidates age must be below 57 years.
1. PGT: Candidates must possess Post Graduation in the relevant disciplines with B.Ed from a recognized University.
2. TGT: Candidates must possess Graduation in the relevant disciplines with B.Ed from a recognized University.
3. PRT: Candidates must possess Graduation in the relevant disciplines with B.Ed/Diploma from a recognized University.
Eligibility: CTET/TET is mandatory in order to apply for the post of TGT/PRT with minimum 5 to 10 years relevant teaching experience.
Fee: Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 500/- through Online mode.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the screening test.
1. General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts & Methodology.
2. Specific to the subject.
PRT: General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts & Methodology
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://www.awesindia.com/
1. Open the website http://www.awesindia.com/ and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 01-10-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 24-10-2018
Exam Date: 17, 18-11-2018
Army Welfare Education Society,
Army Public School Zones,
Govt of India.