Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – 4442 GDS Posts
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks in various districts under the establishment.
Name of the Post:
Gramin Dak Sevaks
Name of the Category:
1. Branch PostMaster (BPM)
2. Assistant Branch PostMaster (ABPM)
3. Dak Sevak
No: of Posts: 4442
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 40 years as on 15-03-2019. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates must pass 10th Class in Mathematics and English from a recognized board and knowledge of local language.
1. BPM: Rs. 12,000 – 29,380/- (for Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours) and Rs. 14,500 – 35,480/- p.m (for Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours)
2. ABPM/Dak Sevak: Rs. 10,000 – 24,470/- (for Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours) and Rs. 12,000 – 29,380/- (for Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours)
Candidates are selected based on the Merit List.
OC/OBC/EWS Male candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 100/- which must be paid through online mode.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online through http://appost.in/gdsonline
1. Logon to the website http://appost.in/gdsonline
2. Click on Apply online button and Fill the details in the application form and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Check all the details in the form by choosing a preview button and edit the details if any required.
4. Submit the application form and take the printout for future reference.
Important Dates to be Noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 15-03-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 15-04-2019
Office of the Manager,
Mail Motor Service,
No. 37, Greams Road,
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle,
Chennai – 600 006.