Transformers & Electricals Kerala Ltd Recruitment 2018 – 42 Operator Gr-III Trainee Posts
Transformers & Electricals Kerala Ltd is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Operator Grader-III Trainees under establishment.
Name of the Post: Operator Grader-III Trainees
Name of the Discipline & No: of Posts:
1. Fitter: 16
2. Electrician: 16
3. Welder: 05
4. Machinist: 05
Total Posts: 42
Age: Candidates age must be minimum 35 years as on 01-01-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass SSLC and NCVT (ITI/ITC) certificate in relevant trade from a recognized Institute.
Stipend: Rs. 11,000/- p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the Written test, Skill test & Interview.
Fee: General candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 200/- which must be paid through online mode by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.cmdkerala.net
1. Log on to the website www.cmdkerala.net
2. Click on the apply button for the respective post.
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 07-11-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 21-11-2018
Transformers & Electricals Kerala Ltd,
Centre for Management Development (CMD),