Telangana Civil Supplies Dept Recruitment 2018 – District Project Associate Post
Telangana Civil Supplies Department is inviting online applications to fill the posts of District Project Associate in each and every District on contract basis.
Name of the Posts: District Project Associate
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 35 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA from a recognized University with minimum 2 years experience in IT.
1. Experience in Project Management.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools.
3. Knowledge in Web Designing is desirable.
4. Knowledge in Government Projects is desirable.
Salary: Rs. 40,000/- p.m
Fee: Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 500/- which must be deposited through online mode.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the online exam, interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.civilsupplies.telangana.gov.in
1. Log on to the website www.civilsupplies.telangana.gov.in
2. Click on the apply button for the respective post
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference.
Important Dates to be Noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 02-08-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 16-08-2018
Examination Date: 27-08-2018
6-3-655/1/A, 3rd Floor,
Civil Supplies Bhavan,
Telangana – 500 082