Tahoda Andhari Tiger Reserve Chandrapur Recruitment 2018 – 04 JRF, Officer, Biologist Posts
Tahoda Andhari Tiger Reserve Chandrapur is inviting applications to fill the posts of Graphic Designer, Biologist, Junior Research Fellow, Livelihood Officer on contractual basis for a period of 11 months.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Graphic Designer: 01
2. Biologist: 01
3. Junior Research Fellow: 01
4. Livelihood Officer: 01
Total Posts: 04
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Graphic Designer: Candidates must possess Degree/Diploma in Graphic desigining
Salary: Rs. 12,500/- p.m.
2. Biologist: Candidates must possess PG/Ph.D in Wild Life Science/Zoology/Forestry from a recognized University.
Salary: Rs. 35,000/- p.m.
3. Junior Research Fellow: Candidates must possess PG in Wild Life Sciences/Zoology/Forestry/Ecology from a recognized University.
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- p.m.
4. Livelihood Officer: Candidates must possess MSW/PG in RUral Management.
Salary: Rs. 30,000/- p.m.
Skills: Able to read, write and speak Marathi, English, Hindi languages.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send the application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on or before 20-10-2018 by 5.00 p.m. through e-mail (email@example.com)
Tahoda Andhari Tiger Reserve,
Jwaala Mata Mandir,
Chandrapur – 442401.