SPMG Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018 – 02 Sr Procurement Specialist, Team Asst Posts
State Programme Management Group, Uttarakhand (SPMG Uttarakhand) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Senior Procurement Specialist, Team Assistant on Contractual basis in Namami Gange Project.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Senior Procurement Specialist: 01
2. Team Assistant: 01
Total Posts: 02
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Senior Procurement Specialist: Candidates must possess Degree in Civil Engineering with 10 years experience in the field of procurement under Govt/Semi-Govt/Govt undertaking projects. Experience in sewerage management is also required
Salary: Rs. 80,000/- p.m
1. Manage the procurement process for goods and works and non-consulting services according to the procurement plan
2. Prepare bidding documents and request for quotations
3. Identify the sources of supply and evaluate the eligibility and qualifications in order to prepare the list of suppliers and contractors for contracts procured using shopping in consultation with the agency.
2. Team Assistant: Candidates must possess Degree in Management/Social Work/Social Science with four years experience in community development and social management
Salary: Rs. 20,000/- p.m
1. Maintain close contact with the urban/rural local bodies
2. Assist public outreach activities of the NGRBA
3. Assist in organizing events to stimulate public participation
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the Interview
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may submit the application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials, two copies of recent passport size photographs on or before 21-08-2018 through e-mail or by registered post or submit personally.
State Programme Management Group,
Dehradun – 248006,