RPRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 – 02 JRF, Field Assistant Posts
Regional Plant Resource Centre, Bhubaneswar (RPRC Bhubaneswar) is conducting walk-in-interview to fill the posts of Junior Research Fellow, Field Assistant under research projects.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Junior Research Fellow: 01
2. Field Assistant: 01
Total Posts: 02
Title of the Projects:
1. Process Optimization of enhanced recovery of antifungal lead molecule from mangrove fungi
2. Studies on systematic, morphology, taxonomy and biprospecting of solanaceae in Eastern Ghats, India.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Junior Research Fellow: Candidates must possess M.Sc in Microbiology/Biotechnology with experience in the relevant field.
Emoluments: Rs. 12,000/- p.m
2. Field Assistant: Candidates must possess B.Sc with Botany from a recognized University.
Emoluments: Rs. 6,000/- p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the walk-in-interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may attend the interview with bio-data, relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on 06-08-2018 at 11.00 A.M
P.K Parija Hall,
Regional Plant Resource Centre,