PDEA Recruitment 2018 – 06 Non-Teaching Posts
Pune District Education Association (PDEA) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Accounts Officer, Computer System Administrator, Computer Hardware & Networking Engineer under establishment.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Accounts Officer: 01
2. Computer System Administrator: 01
3. Computer Hardware & Networking Engineer: 04
Total Posts: 06
Educational Qualification Details:
1. Accounts Officer: Candidates must possess M.Com/CA from a recognized University with minimum 2 years experience and knowledge of Tally ERP.
2. Computer System Administrator: Candidates must possess B.E/M.E (Computer Engineering)/M.Sc (Computer Science) from a recognized University with knowledge of cloud computing/Microsoft Azure.
Skills: Knowledge of Programming skill (ASp .NET/PHP/Core JAVA/Rubu on Rails/HTML5)
3. Computer Hardware & Networking Engineer: Candidates must possess HSC/Diploma or B.E in Computer Engineering & Computer Hardware & networking from a recognized University/Institute with minimum one year experience.
Fee: Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 300/- in cash as a processing fees.
How to Apply: Candidates have to download application form through www.pdeapune.org
Eligible candidates may send their application form, along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on or before 21-09-2018.
Pune District Education Association,
48/1 A, Erandawana,
Pune – 411 038