MSRLM Manipur Recruitment 2018 – 147 Cluster Coordinator, Block Coordinator, DEO Posts
Manipur State Rural Livehoods Mission (MSRLM Manipur) is inviting applications to fill the posts of State Mission Management Unit, District Mission Management Unit, Block Mission Management Unit on contract basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. State Mission Management Unit (SMMU): 14
2. District Mission Management Unit (DMMU): 26
3. Block Mission Management Unit (BMMU): 107
Total Posts: 147
Age: Candidates age must be in between 37 to 51 years.
Educational Qualification Details:
1. State Mission Management Unit (SMMU): Candidates must possess PG in Management in HR/Finance/MBA/M.Com or Agri & Allied or Degree from a recognized University.
2. District Mission Management Unit (DMMU): Candidates must possess PG in Social Work/Commerce/Agri & Allied/Fishery/Management from a recognized University.
3. Block Mission Management Unit (BMMU): Candidates must complete PG in Social Work/Rural Development or Any Graduation or 10+2 from recognized University/Institute with experience in relevant field.
Salary: Salary will be paid as per Manipur State Rural Livehoods Mission norms.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written test/Group Discussion/Personality test/Field visit.
How to Apply: Candidates have to download application form through www.manipur.gov.in.in
Eligible Candidates may send their application form with resume, along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on or before 25-09-2018 by 05.30 p.m through E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Manipur State Rural Livehoods Mission,
Imphal – 795 001