MSRLM Chandrapur Recruitment 2018 – 74 Cluster Co-ordinator, DEO, Peon Posts
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Cluster Co-ordinator, Admin and Accounts Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Peon on contract basis under Chandrapur Region.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Cluster Co-ordinator: 41
2. Admin and Accountant Assistant: 11
3. Data Entry Operator: 11
4. Peon: 11
Total Posts: 74
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 38 years as on 01-11-2018. Age is relaxable for Reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Cluster Co-ordinator: Candidates must possess BSW/MSW or B.Sc (Agriculture) or PG (Rural Development) with 3 years experience in the field of rural development.
Salary: Rs. 20,500/- p.m
2. Admin and Accountant Assistant: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with typing speed of 40 w.p.m in English and 30 w.p.m in Marathi & Qualify in MS-CIT with 3 years experience in the field of administration.
Salary: Rs. 15,000/- p.m
3. Data Entry Operator: Candidates must pass Madhyamik from a recognized board with typing speed of 40 w.p.m in English and 30 w.p.m in Marathi & Qualify in MS-CIT with 3 years experience in data entry work.
Salary: Rs. 10,000/- p.m
4. Peon: Candidates must pass 10th Class from a recognized board with 3 years experience in Govt offices.
Salary: Rs. 8,000/- p.m
Application Fee: General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 300/-, Rs. 150/- for reserved candidates which must be paid through online mode.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the written examination and interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.mahapariksha.gov.in
1. Open the website www.mahapariksha.gov.in and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 23-11-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 07-12-2018
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 08-12-2018
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission,
District Mission Management Unit,
District Rural Development Agency,