Maharashtra Housing Dept Recruitment 2018 – 27 Clerk-Typist, Process Server, Peon Posts
Maharashtra Housing Department is inviting Online applications to fill the posts of Steno Typist, Clerk-Typist, Process Server, Peon on direct recruitment basis in Pune, Nashik, Nagpur, Aurangabad and Amravati Districts.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Steno Typist: 04
2. Clerk-Typist: 10
3. Process Server: 05
4. Peon: 08
Total Posts: 27
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 38 years as on 01-06-2018.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Steno Typist: Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or Degree in Law from a recognized University with shorthand speed of 100 w.p.m in English & Marathi, Typing speed of 40 w.p.m in English & 30 w.p.m in Marathi with Qualify in MS-CIT.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + G.P Rs. 4,300/-
2. Clerk-Typist: Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or Degree in Law from a recognized University with Typing speed of 40 w.p.m in English & 30 w.p.m in Marathi with Qualify in MS-CIT.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + G.P Rs. 1,900/-
3. Process Server: Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + G.P Rs. 2,800/-
4. Peon: Candidates must pass SSC from a recognized board.
Pay Scale: Rs. 4,440 – 7,440/- + G.P Rs. 1,300/-
Fee: General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 300/-, Rs. 150/- for reserved candidates which must be paid through online mode at the time of filling the online application form.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the Computer Based Online Examination and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://www.mahapariksha.gov.in/
1. Open the website http://www.mahapariksha.gov.in/ and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph, signature and relevant certificates of testimonials.
3. Check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 09-08-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 29-08-2018
Maharashtra Housng Department,
New Administrative Building, 6th Floor,
Hutatma Rajguru Sauare,
Mumbai – 400032.