JSSC Recruitment 2018 – 84 Driver Posts
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is inviting Online applications to fill the posts of Drivers under the Jail Department on direct recruitment basis by conducting a combined competitive examination.
Name of the Post: Driver
1. HMV License Driver Posts: 11
2. LMV License Driver Posts: 73
Total Posts: 84
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 35 years as on 01-08-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th Class with valid LMV, HMV Driving licenses and relevant experience is required.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + G.P Rs. 1,900/-
Fee: General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 800/-, Rs. 200/- for reserved candidates through online mode.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the written test, medical test and driving test.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://jssc.nic.in
1. Log on to the website http://jssc.nic.in
2. Click on the apply button for the respective post
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 15-10-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 16-11-2018
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission,
Namkum, Ranchi – 834010.