JKIMPA Recruitment 2018 – 13 Jr Asst, Class-IV Posts
Jammu & Kashmir Institute of Management, Public Administration (JKIMPA) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Junior Assistant, Receptionist/EPABX Operator, Driver, Class-IV under establishment.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Junior Assistant: 05
2. Receptionist/EPABX Operator: 02
3. Driver: 01
4. Class-IV: 05
Total Posts: 13
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 40 years as on 01-06-2018.
Educational Qualification Details:
1. Junior Assistant: Candidates must possess Graduation and 6 months certificate course in Computer Application from a recognized University/Institute with minimum speed of 35 w.p.m in typewriting.
2. Receptionist/EPABX Operator: Candidates must possess Graduation with 6 months certificate course in Computer Application from a recognized University/Institute and 2 years experience in handling EPABX.
3. Driver: Candidates must pass Middle class with Hil Driving License from a recognized Board with minimum 3 years experience in driving light and heavy vehicles.
4. Class-IV: Candidates must pass Matriculation/10+2 from a recognized Board.
Fee: Candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 300/- in the form of D.D drawn on any branch of the J&K Bank Ltd, payable at Srinagar/Jammu.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the Written test/Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to download application form through www.jkimpa.nic.in
Eligible candidates may send the application form along with bio-data, relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on or before 15-10-2018.
J&K Institute of Management,
Public Administration & Rural Development,
Main Campus, M.A Road,