ICDS Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018 – 178 Block, Dist Co-ordinator, Project Asst Posts
Integrated Child Development Services, Tamil Nadu (ICDS Tamil Nadu) is inviting applications to fill the posts of District Co-ordinator, Project Assistant, Block Co-ordinator in 6 different districts, 83 blocks on contractual basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
(a) District Level Help Desk: 12
1. District Co-ordinator: 06
2. Project Assistants: 06
(b) Block Level Help Desk: 166
1. Block Co-ordinator: 83
2. Project Assistants: 83
Total Posts: 178
Age: Candidates age must be below 35 years.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. District Co-ordinator: Candidates must possess Degree with Diploma (Computer Science) with 2 years experience in application maintenance & Support from a recognized University.
Salary: Rs. 30,000/- p.m.
2. District Project Assistants: Candidates must possess Degree/PG Diploma in Management/Social Sciences/Nutrition with 2 years experience of capacity building with supervisory skills.
Salary: Rs. 18,000/- p.m.
3. Block Co-ordinator: Candidates must possess Degree with 2 years experience of workign with technology and software application support.
Salary: Rs. 20,000/- p.m.
4. Block Project Assistants: Candidates must possess Degree with 1 year experience of working with community/local government.
Salary: Rs. 15,000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the written test or interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send the application form with bio-data, relevant certifcates of testimonials, recent passport size photographs on or before 24-10-2018 by 5.45 p.m. through registered post.
Director Cum Mission Director,
Integrated Child Development Services,