High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2018 – 22 Lower Division Assistant Posts
High Court of Manipur is inviting Online applications to fill the posts of Lower Division Assistant on contract and regular basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Lower Division Assistant (Regular Basis): 19
2. Lower Division Assistant (Contract basis): 03
Total Posts: 22
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 38 years, Age is relaxable for reserved candidates
Educational Qualification: Candidates must complete Graduation from a recognized University
Skills: Knowledge of Manipuri and other local languages of Manipur
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + G.P Rs. 2,000/- (For regular basis), Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + G.P Rs. 1,900/- (For regular basis)
Fee: General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 800/-, Rs. 600/- for SC/ST Candidates
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the written test and interview
Written Test syllabus:
1. General English, Precis writing
2. General Knowledge and current affairs
5. Computer Typing Test
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online through www.hcmimphal.nic.in
1. Log onto the official website www.hcmimphal.nic.in
2. Click on Apply here button.
3. Register yourself by click on New registration and get Login id and password and click on apply button
4. Fill all the Particulars in the application form and pay the fee.
5. Upload a recent size passport photograph and submit the form by checking all the details.
6. Take the printout of submitted application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 27-07-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 10-08-2018
High Court of Manipur at Imphal,
Mantripukhri – 795002