GMDA Recruitment 2018 – 12 Geospatial Assistant Posts
Gurugram Metropolitan Development Authority (GMDA) is inviting online applications to fill the post of Geospatial Assistant on contract basis.
Name of the Post: Geospatial Assistant
Name & No: of Disciplines:
1. Survey: 02
2. Cadastral Survey: 01
3. Data Acquisition & Processing: 01
4. Satellite Data Processing: 01
5. Software Development: 02
6. Quality Assurance & Standardization: 01
7. GMDA Plans-I: 01
8. Property & Land Record Management: 01
9. Coordination Support: 02
Total Posts: 12
Age: Candidates age must be in between 21 to 42 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in Remote Sensing/GIS/Geo Informatics/Computer Science or PG in Geo Informatics from a recognized University with 2 years experience in GIS in relevant field.
Remuneration: Rs. 36,000/- p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the test/interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.gmda.gov.in
1. Logon to the website www.gmda.gov.in
2. Click on Apply online button and Fill the details in the application form and upload a recent passport size photograph.
3. Check all the details in the form by choosing a preview button and edit the details if any required.
4. Submit the application form and take the printout for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 17-09-2018
Gurugram Metropolitan Development Authority,