BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 – 2050 Switch Board Operator, Jr Line Man Posts
Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) is inviting Online applications to fill the posts of Assistant Operator, Switch Board Operator-II, Junior Line Man, Technician Grade-IV under Department of General Administration.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Assistant Operator: 300
2. Switch Board Operator-II: 1000
3. Junior Line Man: 500
4. Technician Grade-IV: 250
Total Posts: 2050
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 37 years as on 01-08-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass Matriculation and ITI Certificate in Electrician trade from a recognized Board/Institute by NCVT/SCVT.
Remuneration: Rs. 9,200 – 15,500/- p.m
Application Fee: UR/BC/EBC Candidates have to pay of Application fee Rs. 1000/-, Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates which must be paid through online mode.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in
1. Logon to the website www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in
2. Click on Apply online button and Fill the details in the application form and upload a recent passport size photograph.
3. Check all the details in the form by choosing a preview button and edit the details if any required.
4. Submit the application form and take the printout for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 18-09-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 08-10-2018
Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited,
Department of General Administration,
Patna – 800 001