ASDMA Recruitment 2018 – 02 Project Officer Posts
Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Project Officer (Awareness Generation), Project Officer (DDMA) on Contractual basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Project Officer (Awareness Generation): 01
2. Project Officer (DDMA): 01
Total Posts: 02
Age: Candidates age must be in between 21 to 43 years as on 01-01-2018
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Project Officer (Awareness Generation): Candidates must possess Master’s Degree in Mass Communication from a recognized University with experience in the relevant field.
Salary: Rs. 32,827/- (approx.)
2. Project Officer (DDMA): Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 3 years of experience.
Salary: Rs. 30,246/- (approx.)
1. Good Computer skill specially MS Office.
2. Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Assamese.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the written test/interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to download application form through http://sdmassam.nic.in
Eligible candidates may send their application form, along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on or before 29-09-2018.
The Chief Executive Officer,
Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA),
Ancillary Block-I (Opp. SBI Sectt. Branch),
Janata Bhawan, Dispur,
Guwahati – 781 006,