SSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for CHSL (10+2) Examination 2018
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting Online Recruitment to fill the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator by conducting a Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2018.
Name of the Examination:
Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2018
Name of the Posts:
1. Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
2. Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
3. Data Entry Operator
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 27 years as on 01-08-2019. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates must pass 12th class in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board.
1. Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + G.P Rs. 1,900/- p.m
2. Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + G.P Rs. 2,400/- p.m
3. Data Entry Operator: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + G.P Rs. 2,400/- p.m
Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan/Online mode only.
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Computer Based Exam (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill test/Typing test (Tier-III).
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online through https://ssc.nic.in
1. Open the website https://ssc.nic.in and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 05-03-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 05-04-2019
Last Date for Submission of Payment of fee: 07-04-2019
Date of Computer Based examination (Tier-I): 01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019
Date of Tier-II: 29-09-2019
Government of India,
Staff Selection Commission,
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions,
Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110 003.