South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – Probationary Officer Posts
South Indian Bank is conducting Online recruitment to the posts of Probationary Officers for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance course at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore.
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer in Scale-I
Age: Candidates age must be minimum 25 years as on 30-11-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
Emolumets: Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020/-
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the Online test, GD and interview.
Online Test Syllabus:
1. Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
2. General/Economy/Banking Awareness
3. English Language
4. Data Analysis & Interpretation
Fee: General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 800/-, Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates which must be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/NET Banking.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through https://www.southindianbank.com
1. Open the Careers menu and click on the Link for Recruitment of Probationary Officers and click on apply online button
2. Click on new registration tab to register yourself with basic information and fill the details in the application form carefully
3. Submit the application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 10-12-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 16-12-2018
Online Test Date: 29-12-2018
South Indian Bank,