Sikkim Social Justice Empowerment & Welfare Department is inviting applications to fill the posts of State Project Coordinator, Specialist Gender, Training and Research Officer, Assistant (Training & Documentation) on temporary/Co-terminus basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. State Project Coordinator: 01
2. Specialist Gender: 01
3. Training and Research Officer: 01
4. Assistant (Training & Documentation): 01
Total Posts: 04
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. State Project Coordinator: Candidates must possess Master’s Degree in Social Work/Economics/Women’s Studies/Law from a recognized University with minimum 5 years working experience on women’s issues with minimum 3 years spent in managing and leading projects.
Emolumets: Rs. 20,000/- p.m
2. Specialist Gender/Training and Research Officer: Candidates must possess Master’s Degree in Social Work/Economics/Women’s Studies/Law from a recognized University with minimum 3 years working experience on women’s issues.
Emolumets: Rs. 15,000/- p.m
4. Assistant (Training & Documentation): Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 3 years of working experience and typing speed of 30 w.p.m is essential.
Emolumets: Rs. 12,000/- p.m
1. Good knowledge of Computers and ability to work in MS Office packages.
2. Working knowledge of spread sheet and presentation packages.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the walk-in-interview.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates may send their with resume, along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on or before 14-11-2018.
Date & Time of Interview: 17-11-2018 at 11.00 a.m
Department of Social Justice,
Empowerment and Welfare Department,
5th Mile, Lumsay,