Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) under establishment.
Name of the Post: Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager)
Name & No: of Discipline:
1. General: 84
2. Legal: 18
3. Information Technology: 08
4. Engineering (Civil): 05
5. Engineering (Electrical): 05
Total Posts: 120
Age: Candidates age must be minimum 30 years as on 31-08-2018.
1. General: Candidates must possess Master’s Degree in any discipline or Bachelor’s Degree (Law/Engineering)/CA from a recognized University.
2. Legal: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University.
3. Information Technology: Candidates must possess Graduation in Engineering/Master’s in Computer Application from a recognized University.
4. Engineering (Civil/Electrical): Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Electrical from a recognized University.
Pay Scale: Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600
Fee: General/OBC Candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 850/-, Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PwBD candidates on which must be paid through online mode.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the online exam/interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.sebi.gov.in
(Detailed Notification will be released through official website on or before 15-09-2018)
Securities and Exchange Board of India,
Plot No. C4-A, ‘G’ Block,
Mumbai – 400 051,