Steel Authority of India Limited, Durgapur Steel Plant (SAIL Durgapur Steel Plant) is conducting walk-in-interview to fill the posts of Resident House Officers, Registrars, Sr. Registrars on stipendiary basis under Medical Department.
Name & No: of the Posts:
1. Resident House Officer: 02
2. Registrar, Sr Registrar: 06
Total Posts: 08
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 30 years for RHO, 35 years for Registrars, Sr Registrars as on 01-06-2015, age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC Candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess MBBS with PG Degree/Diploma from recognized University.
1. Resident House Officer: Rs. 25,000/- for 1st year, Rs. 25,500/- from 2nd year
2. Registrar: Rs. 36,000/- for 1st year, Rs. 37,000/- from 2nd year
3. Senior Registrar: Rs. 42,000/- for 1st year, Rs. 43,500/- from 2nd year
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the walk-in-interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may attend the interview with relevant certificates of testimonials, two copies of recent passport size photograph on 31-10-2018 at 9.30 a.m.
Venue for Interview:
Steel Authority of India Ltd,
Durgapur Steel Plant,
Durgapur – 713203,