SAIL Collieries Division Recruitment 2019 – 72 Mining Sirdar Posts
SAIL Collieries Division is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Overman, Mining Sirdar, Surveyor under the establishment.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Overman: 19
2. Mining Sirdar: 52
3. Surveyor: 01
Total Posts: 72
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 28 years as on 10-03-2019.
1. Mining Sirdar: Candidates must pass Matriculation with Valid Mining Sirdar Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
2. Surveyor: Candidates must pass Matriculation with Diploma in Mining & Mine’s Survey from a recognized Institute with Valid Survey Certificate of competency.
3. Overman: Candidates must pass Matriculation with Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognized Institute with Valid Overmanship Certificate of competency issued by DGMS.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,830-3%-22,150/- p.m (for Mining Sirdar) and Rs. 16,800-3%-24,110/- p.m (for remaining posts)
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the written test and skill test/trade test.
Application Fee: General/OBC candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 250/- for Surveyor and Overman posts, Rs. 150/- for Mining Sirdar post which must be paid through online mode. SC/ST/ESM/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.sail.co.in
1. Log on to the website www.sail.co.in and click on careers button
2. Click on the apply button for the respective post
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference
Important Dates to be Noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 14-02-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 10-03-2019
SAIL Collieries Division,
SAIL House, 1st Floor,
50, Jawaharlal Nehru Road,
Kolkata – 700 071.