RSMSSB Recruitment 2019 – 28 Junior Scientific Assistant Posts
Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Junior Scientific Assistant on direct recruitment basis by conducting a combined competitive examination.
Name of the Post: Junior Scientific Assistant
Name of the Discipline & No: of Posts:
1. Junior Scientific Assistant (Document): 03
2. Junior Scientific Assistant (Chemistry): 04
3. Junior Scientific Assistant (Physics): 04
4. Junior Scientific Assistant (Astrkshyp): 04
5. Junior Scientific Assistant (Biotechnology): 05
6. Junior Scientific Assistant (Serum): 04
7. Junior Scientific Assistant (Poison): 04
Total Posts: 28
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 40 years as on 01-01-2020. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess B.Sc (Chemistry/Physics/Maths/Zoology/Botany) from a recognized University.
Skills: Knowledge of Hindi language, Devanagri Script, Rajasthani culture.
Pay Scale: Pay will be according to Level-10 in the Pay Matrix.
Fee: General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 450/-, OBC candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 350/-, Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates through e-mitra kiosk.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
1. Log on to the official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
2. Click on Apply button.
3. Fill all the Particulars in the application form and pay the fee.
4. Upload a recent size passport photograph and submit the form by checking all the details.
5. Take the printout of submitted application form for future reference.
Important dates to be Noted:
Starting Date for online application: 20-01-2019
Last Date for Online application: 19-02-2019
Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board,
Rajasthan – 302018.