RRCAT Recruitment 2019 – 40 Trade Apprentice Posts
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Trade Apprentices on contract basis.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices
Name of the Trade & No: of Posts:
1. Fitter: 10
2. Machinist: 02
3. Turner: 02
4. Draughtsman (Mechanical): 02
5. Welder (Gas & Electric): 02
6. Mechanic (Refrigeration & AC): 02
7. Electronics Mechanic: 10
8. Electrician: 02
9. Electroplater: 02
10. COPA: 02
11. Computer Network Technician: 02
Total Posts: 40
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 22 years as on 15-04-2019. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass ITI in the relevant trade from a recognized Institute.
Stipend: Rs. 7,200/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their academic performance
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://www.rrcat.gov.in
1. Log on to the website http://www.rrcat.gov.in and click on apply online button
2. Click on the respective post you want to apply and enter your basic details in the application form.
3. Upload a recent passport size photograph, signature and relevant certificates of testimonials.
4. Check all the details once again in the application form and click on submit option.
5. Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 31-01-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 28-02-2019
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology,