RRC Jaipur Recruitment 2018 – 2090 Act Apprentice Posts
Railway Recruitment Cell, Jaipur (West Central Railway) is conducting recruitment to fill the posts of Act Apprentices in different divisions.
Name of the Posts: Act Apprentices
Name of the Divisions/Workshops & No: of Posts:
1. Ajmer Division: 420
2. Bikaner Division: 412
3. Jaipur Division: 503
4. Jodhpur Division: 410
5. B.T.C. Carriage, Ajmer: 166
6. B.T.C. LOCO, Ajmer: 57
7. Carriage Works Shop Bikaner: 37
8. Carriage Works Shop Jodhpur: 85
Total Posts: 2090
Age: Candidates age must be in between 15 to 24 years as on 30-12-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th class with ITI in the relevant trade from a recognized Institute by NCVT/SCVT.
Salary: As per eastern railway norms.
Fee: GEN/OBC Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 100/- which must be paid through online mode. SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their academic performance and Document Verification.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.rrcjaipur.in
1. Log on to the website www.rrcjaipur.in and click on Contact us button
2. There you can find the Recruitment option, Under Recruitment click on RRC in the dropdown menu to get the online application form
3. Fill the application form duly in all respects and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 30-11-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 30-12-2018
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
North Western Railway,
Power House Road,
Opposite DRM Office,
Jaipur – 302006.