RRC Hubli Recruitment 2019 – 963 Apprentice Posts
Railway Recruitment Cell Hubli (RRC Hubli) is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Apprentices under different workshops.
Name of the Post: Apprentices
Name of the Division/Workshop & No: of Posts:
1. Hubli Division: 287
2. Carriage Repair Workshop: 176
3. Bengaluru Division: 280
4. Mysore Division: 177
5. Central Workshop, Mysore: 43
Total Posts: 963
Age: Candidates age must be minimum 15 to 24 years as on 16-01-2019. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th class/ITI with 50% marks from a recognized board
Stipend: Stipend will be paid as per Railway board norms.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the academic performance.
Fee: Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.rrchubli.in
1. Log on to the website www.rrchubli.in
2. Click on the apply button for the respective post
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 17-12-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 16-01-2019
South Western Railway,
Old GM’s Office Complex,
2nd Floor, Club Road,
Keshwapur, Hubballi – 580023