RRB Recruitment 2018 – 14033 JE, DMS, CMA Posts
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical and Metallurgical Asst under the establishment.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Junior Engineer (JE): 13083
2. Depot Material Superintendent (DMS): 456
3. Chemical and Metallurgical Asst (CMA): 494
Total Posts: 14033
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 33 years as on 01-01-2019. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Degree in Engineering from a recognized Institution. with relevant experience.
Salary: Rs. 35,400/- p.m ( Level 6 of 7th CPC).
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Computer based Test (CBT).
Fee: General candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 500/-, Rs. 250/- for SC/ST Candidates which must be deposited through online mode.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://www.rrbbbs.gov.in
1. Logon to the website http://www.rrbbbs.gov.in
2. Click on Apply online button and Fill the details in the application form and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Check all the details in the form by choosing a preview button and edit the details if any required.
4. Submit the application form and take the printout for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 02-01-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 31-01-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application Fee: 05-02-2019
(Detailed Notification will be Published Soon)
Railway Recruitment Board,
Ministry of Railways,
Government of India.