Recruitment & Assessment Center (RAC) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Scientist-E, Scientist-D, Scientist-C under DRDO on direct recruitment basis.
Name & No: of the Posts:
1. Scientist-E: 02
2. Scientist-D: 02
3. Scientist-C: 11
total Posts: 15
Age: Candidates age must be minimum 35 years (for Scientist-C), 45 years(remaining posts). Age is relaxable of 5 years for SC category candidates.
Educational Qualification & salary:
1. Scientist-E: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized University with 10 years experience of research development.
Salary: 1,23,100/- p.m
2. Scientist-D: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized University with 7 years experience of research development.
Salary: 78,800/- p.m
3. Scientist-C: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in engineering from a recognized University with 3 years experience of research development
Salary: 67,700/- p.m
1. Knowledge of Computer Applications and good communication skills.
2. Knowledge of German, French, Russian, Japanese and Chinese.
Fee: General candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 100/- which is deposited through Online mode. SC/ST/Women/Physically handicapped candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written test.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://rac.gov.in
1. Logon to the website http://rac.gov.in
2. Click on Apply online button and Fill the details in the application form and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Check all the details in the form by choosing a preview button and edit the details if any required.
4. Submit the application form and take the printout for future reference.
Important Dates to be Noted:
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 20 days from the advertisement
Recruitment & Assessment Center,
Delhi – 110 054.