OSSSC Recruitment 2018 – 219 Excise Constable Posts
Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) is inviting Online applications to fill the posts of Excise Constable on contractual basis under Excise Department.
Name of the Post: Excise Constable
No: of Posts: 219
Age: Candidates age must be in between 21 to 32 years as on 01-01-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass Middle School exam/Matriculation from a recognized board.
Skills: Knowledge of Odia language is required
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + G.P Rs. 1,800/-
Fee: General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the PST, PET, Educational Achievement and Written test.
Syllabus for Written test:
2. General knowledge on excise matter
3. Translation and retranslation of Odia & English
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through https://www.osssc.gov.in/
1. Open the website https://www.osssc.gov.in/ and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application & Payment of Fee: 12-10-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 12-11-2018
Last Date for Receipt of Online application form: 19-11-2018
Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 3&5,
Unit-I, Bhubaneswar – 751009.