Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry Scheme Posts
Indian Navy is inviting Online applications to fill the posts under 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) from the male candidates.
Name of the Course: 10+2 (B.Tech) Entry Scheme – July 2019 course
Age: Candidates must not born before 02-01-2000 and born after 01-07-2002.
Educational Qualification Details: Candidates must pass SSC from a recognized board with minimum 70% of marks.
Training period: Candidates will be inducted as officers in the rank of Sub Lieutenant. Training will be 22 weeks at INA, Ezihmala.
Salary: Rs. 83,448 – 96,204/- p.m.
Physical Standards: Height: 157 cm (Male candidates).
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the shortlisting of applications and SSB Interview.
SSB interview is of two stages
1. Stage-1 test consists of intelligence test, picture perception and Discussion test
2. Stage-2 test consists of psychological test, Group testing and interview
Duration of Interview: 5 days
Candidates who qualify in the interview need to attend for a medical examination.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
1. Log on to the website http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
2. Click on the apply button to get the application form
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 03-11-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 22-11-2018
Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy),
New Delhi – 110011.