Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Commandant Posts
Indian Coast Guard is inviting Online applications from the male/female candidates to fill the posts of Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer).
Name of the Post: Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer)
Name of the Entry & Age Limit:
1. General Duty (candidates must be born in between 01-07-1994 to 30-06-1998)
2. General Duty (SSA) (candidates must be born in between 01-07-1994 to 30-06-1998)
3. Commercial Pilot Entry (SSA) (candidates must be born in between 01-07-1994 to 30-06-2000)
4. Law (candidates must be born in between 01-07-1989 to 30-06-1998)
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree/LLB with valid CPL license from a recognized University with minimum 60% of marks.
Pay: Rs. 56,100/- p.m.
Height required: 157 cm, 152 cm (Female)
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the Preliminary selection test, final test and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
1. Open the website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in in Mozilla Firefox browser
2. Select the post you want to apply
3. Fill the application form duly in all respects and submit the application form
4. Choose a centre for the examination
5. Submit the application form after final checking and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 18-11-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 30-11-2018
Preliminary Selection date: 17-12-2018 to 17-01-2019
Indian Coast Guard,
(Under Ministry of Defence)