CG Police Recruitment 2018 – 655 Sub Inspector, Subedar, Platoon Commander Posts
Chhattisgarh Police (CG Police) is inviting Online applications to fill the posts of Sub Inspector, Subedar, Platoon Commander under the establishment.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Subedar: 25
2. Sub Inspector: 381
3. Sub Inspector (Special Branch): 37
4. Platoon Commander: 184
5. Sub Insector: 08
6. Sub Inspector (Question Paper): 02
7. Sub Inspector (Computer): 11
8. Sub Inspector (Telecommunication): 07
Total Posts: 655
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 28 years as on 01-01-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree, Diploma (Engg), B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University.
Pay Scale: Rs. 35,400/- p.m.
Height: 168 cm (Men), 153 cm (Women).
Fee: General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 400/-, (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates) through Online mode.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Written Test.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.cgpolice.gov.in
1. Open the website www.cgpolice.gov.in and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 24-08-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 16-09-2018
Chhattisgarh Police (CG Police),
Sector-19, Naya Raipur,
Chhattisgarh – 492002.