OSSSC Recruitment 2018 – 1895 Junior Clerk Posts
Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Junior Clerk/Junior Assistant on contractual basis under Excise Department.
Name of the Post: Junior Clerk/Junior Assistant
No: of Posts: 1895
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 32 years as on 01-04-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass +3 examination from a recognized board with knowledge of computer skills.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + G.P Rs. 1,900/-
Fee: General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written test.
Syllabus for Written test:
2. General knowledge on excise matter
3. Translation and re translation of Odia & English
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through https://www.osssc.gov.in/
1. Open the website https://www.osssc.gov.in/ and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application & Payment of Fee: 29-01-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 06-02-2019
Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 3&5,
Unit-I, Bhubaneswar – 751 009.