ONGC Goa Recruitment 2018 – 05 Jr Asst Technician, Jr Asst Posts
ONGC IPSHEM Goa (ONGC Goa) is conducting Online recruitment to fill the posts of Junior Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant on regular basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry): 03
2. Junior Assistant (Materials Management): 02
Total Posts: 05
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 35 years as on 01-01-2019. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification Details:
1. Junior Technical Assistant: Candidates must possess B.Sc with Chemistry from a recognized University.
2. Junior Assistant: Candidates must possess B.Sc with Physics or Maths and Certificate/Diploma in Computer Applications in the Environment from a recognized University with proficiency in typing 30 w.p.m.
Pay Scale : Rs. 29,000/- p.m (Approx.)
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Typing Test and CBT.
Fee: General/OBC candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 370/- which must be paid through Challan at any branch of SBI in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No. 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun. SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.ongcindia.com
1. Log on to the website www.ongcindia.com
2. Click on the apply button to get the application form
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 12-12-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 01-01-2019
Last Date for Submission of Fee: 02-01-2019
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation,